To get the most out of your experience on our virtual platform we have put together this information.
Sponsors and Exhibitors will be available from 8.30am to 3.30pm each day. If you wish to contact prior to the conference please leave a message via connect with sponsor or connect with exhibitor and they will get back to you. On the conference days you can also contact sponsors and exhibitors via the chat feature on their profile page.
Opening and Welcome will be at 9.00am each day
Keynote presentations will commence at 9.15am to 10.15am each day in Room One to Room Five
Sessions will be for 45minutes in Room One to Room Ten
There will be 10 minute breaks between each session with a 45 minute lunch on each day
Happy Hour Trivia will be from 3.30pm to 4.30pm (limited spots available) details can be found here
ACCESSING THE EVENT
As a delegate you do not need to download anything to view and interact with the event, all you need is access to a device that has a stable internet connection and an internet browser - Google Chrome. We are live streaming content and without a stable internet connection you may encounter pauses.
WHAT IS THS BEST BROWSER TO USE FOR THIS PLATFORM?
Google Chrome is recommended for the best user experience. PLEASE NOTE: Internet Explorer is NOT recommended and not a supported browser.
COMPLETING YOUR PROFILE
To get the most out of the MAV20 Virtual Conference we recommend completing your virtual profile. Your virtual profile will be how other delegates and speakers interact with you throughout the event. PLEASE NOTE: You have an unique login for your personal use only. This means you cannot share your login.
After logging in go to edit profile, under the account button in the top right of your screen, fill in the form.
- Profile picture
- Job title
- Professional bio
- Social media links
Please note if you make your profile public, you will be able to interact with other delegates and other delegates will be able to interact with you, without activating your profile as public your details will not be viewed.
NAVIGATING THE PROGRAM
The program is the main area where you can navigate to all the presentations you wish to watch on event day. The program is laid out as follows:
- In bold is the start time and title of the presentation
- Below the presentation title, is the speaker’s name.
- Underneath the speaker’s name is an overview of the presentation.
- To find out more about the presentation, click on the presentation title.
- To find out more about a speaker delivering a presentation, click on the speaker’s name
How to join a session
- Go to the Program for an overview of the conference program. This will show all of the sessions.
- To join a session or presentation, simply click on the presentation title and you will see the main WATCH LIVE page.
- Alternatively, you can click on the WATCH LIVE button on the top banner to join live presentations.
How to make sure you don't miss a particular session/presentation
- Go to the Program page for an overview of the conference program. Every Session and Presentation will have their own ‘favourite’ button – simply click on this button and you will have it stored in your Favourites tab on the top banner.
- To access your favourite Sessions, Talks and Speakers, simply click on the Favourites tab located on your top banner. Here, you will also find your saved resources and notes.
Sessions will be recorded
All presentations will be recorded and will be available exclusively for conference registrants on the virtual event platform for 12 months following the close of the conference.
To submit your question before the session, simply go to the Program and select the Session/Presentation. At the bottom of every page, there will be a Questions section. Click on ‘Ask Question’ and submit your question. Similarly, there will be a Questions section at the bottom of the Livestream page where you can submit your questions.
ENGAGING WITH SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
During the event sponsors and exhibitors will be available to chat with and engage with you. Navigate to the sponsor or exhibitors page by clicking the menu item for virtual sponsors or virtual exhibitor and click on their logo. Once on the page you can:
- Click "Connect With" in the header to send a contact request to the team. They will reach out to you and can arrange a suitable meeting time
- Click "Chat" in the header to start a chat with their team immediately
- Browse the various resources and content that they have published
- Click on the team members and connect directly with one or more staff